Listen to Anne on The Doctor’s Kitchen Podcast
Anne recently had the pleasure of appearing on The Doctor’s Kitchen Podcast to talk about Natural Menopause remedies.
In her conversation with Dr. Rupy Aujla, they talked about:
- The need to expand and improve the existing NHS service to ensure that all women are able to access high quality menopause care.
- The physical, emotional and psychological signs/symptoms of menopause
- Anne’s tips for choosing herbal remedies.
- Some examples of integrative approaches to menopausal symptoms like brain fog, low energy, cognitive symptoms and weight gain.
- How natural approaches can blend well with HRT
- Herbal tisanes vs tinctures and capsules
- Tips for weight gain, brain fog and sleep disturbances
You can listen via The Doctor’s Kitchen Website, or search for The Doctor’s Kitchen in your Podcast app of choice.
Miss Anne Henderson
Anne Henderson is a Consultant Gynaecologist and British Menopause Society Accredited Specialist. She has been a consultant for more than 20 years, and spent 17 years as an NHS Consultant.
Now, as the owner of Gynae Expert Ltd and the Amara Clinic, she is passionate about championing women’s health and menopause in her practice, and by using her voice in media, online and on projects that have a positive impact on women’s physical and mental health.